Novastream: the “YouTube for Businesses”
Novastream is a partner selected by Pitchy to offer the best video streaming experience to all our clients.
In order to give Pitchy users an increasingly complete experience, we went in search of a video streaming solution. The start-up Novastream caught our attention because of its BtoB approach, but also because of the fact that it has a similar DNA to that of Pitchy.
Novastream defines itself as a “YouTube for Businesses”, designed for the specific needs of business video media users.
The platform can be used to:
- collect video content from any source: your favourite video creation application, content from your service providers, files saved in a local directory or on a server, as well as content that interests you on platforms like Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.
- centralise videos in a handy interface in which you can classify, describe and sort your videos to find them more easily and use them according to your needs
- enhance videos in post-production: from your interface, you can add chapters, links and calls-to-action, information zones, generate subtitles in several languages, etc.
- stream your videos where they are relevant: your Intranet or internal social network, your websites, video platforms and external social networks, your mobile application, your WebTV, etc.
- measure results, content by content (views, contexts, shares, likes, etc.) for a precise view of the ROI of your video strategy
In short, by jointly using Pitchy and Novastream, each employee has suitable solutions to:
- design the most engaging video content for your targets (both internal and external) that is 100% on-brand
- have them streamed on the media chosen by your audiences, ensuring your control over the availability and quality of videos, as well as the desired level of confidentiality (you decide who can watch them)
- optimise them to make sure they have the greatest impact possible.
For all of these reasons, we have created a partnership between our two companies to offer the best service throughout the entire value chain of our clients’ video strategy.